jj

Blogging in such sweet sorrow!

Pewwww blogging is hard. After first creating What's the De-Gaga I always thought that it would be soomthe sailing. I would have an amazing design and it would be the next big thing. Now I see its gonna take alot more work then I orginally thought. I constantly change my page trying to compare my self to other blogs that I read. I never feel that my blog holds a candle to theirs. Blogging reminds me alot of highschool. Trying to fit in with a certain "click" or trying to be the best dress. I feel like in making this blog im kinda losing my voice and copying things that I see. I even spent all last night downloading different templates in the hope to look fresh and innovative. That's why i have decided this will be the last time I change the design of my blog. I am happy with the way it looks and I can only hope the people who come to my blog are happy as well. I'm switching my attention from design to the actual quality and substance that my post have. So in the final design of my blog. Welcome to What's the De-Gaga?

0 comments: