jj

Can we say COPY!

Lady Gaga is one of the bigest pop stars out at the moment. She brings a breathe of fresh air to the dull pop genre. So while going through my favorite blog concrete loop i stumbled upon a bitch named Eva Simons. I was like okay she looks different I might be able to get into, her until I listened to her new single Silly Boy. And then ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!! I had my heart all set for Lady Gaga and Rihanna collabo. In my dreams this was suppose to be Rihanna's comeback song. It would top the chart and be larger then Paris Hiltons sex tape. But... no this bitch had to come along with her ugly ass red mohawk and bad Lady Gaga dance routines. The whole video was basically a rip off of Love Game and Just Dance. She crushed my Rihanna dream and she didn't even crush them with a sexy bad ass video. She did it with a shitty outfit and a silver one piece. So What's the De-Gaga Eva Simons? Why must you crush my gay imagination like that? Why!?!?!?!? My hopes have been shot down like some bad weave in South African heat. Anyway Peep the video and pics. (Special thanks to concrete loop for the vast amounts of pictures.)

0 comments: