jj

I'm Black and Not Proud.

I'm sure that anyone that has not been living under a rock has heard about the tragic riot and death of 16 year old student Derrion Albert (R.I.P). I feel that i don't have to go into details on what happen or show the video. I will let other more mainstream blogs handle that. But i do want to talk about my feelings on this matter. When reading the article on him and watching the video my heart went out for his family. But in the back of my mind anger and rage built up at the thought of this sensless murder. He was killed in a gang battle that had nothing to do with him. He was attacked, beatin senseless and killed. I rarely like to use race to anyone's advantage but in this case I feel their is no way around it. Watching that video I felt ashamed to be black! And that is rare for me to feel ashame. Us as black people constantly yell about how we are treated unfairley and the "white man" is trying to keep us down. But look how we present our selves. As savage animals, blood thirsty and untamed. We put our ownselves down by doing outrageous acts and alowing it to be caught on tape. WAKE UP MY PEOPLE!!! How long will we use slavery as an excuse for ignorance. TAKE RESPONSIBILY! TAKE CONTROL! We as people carry ourselves in such an ignoranrt way we can't falut other races for looking at us as such. A young man is dead and for what. He was at the prime of his youth and he was struck down by IDIOTS! BY NIGGERS! I don't like to use that word but anytime we as people do something so outrages and crude thats the only word to describe it. And dont get me wrong I understand that other races act just as crazy...but the difference is I can't youtube white people brawl or ghetto indians. Yea I'm black but right now i'm not proud. I'm black and i'm ashamed and scared.

0 comments: