jj

Precious...and don't forget it!

Okay so i am so excited about the new movie Precious coming out. I have been waiting to see this film ever since i saw the preview when i wasted my money to see that whack ass Tyler Perry movie "Madea goes to jail." Let me start by saying this. I have no problem with Tyler Perry i honestly think he is a great screen writer and director. My problem is that all his movies repeat the same material. I need something refreshing from him just something new and different. Shit give me another race besides the stereotypical black person. But that's not the main point of this post. What i want to talk about is the new movie Precious. It stars and amazing cast like Monique who is actually playing a role were she isn't yelling and saying skinny bitch jokes (which i live for). And Mariah Carey who makes her first on screen appearance with no make up. The bitch is striped down and raw which i am really excited to see. And a fresh face actress named Gabourey Sidibe who plays Precious in the movie. I am even more excited about the plot. An abused girl seeks love and acceptance so she sleeps with a man ending with her pregnant her abusive mother (played by Monique) hurt by her own inner demons lashes out at Precious. The movie to me seems like a very solid great movie. Its no cliche we will over come shit its real and that's what i want. I am looking forward to seeing how Tyler Perry made this movie. I just wonder was he able to really deliver it with a bang without his trusted lackluster jokes and the infamous Madea. I am really excited to see what he has done with it and did he meet the challenge. Arrgggg i am crazed with excitement over this movie. People go and see it, it looks to be a tear jerkier.

0 comments: