jj

So Many T's

Now first i would like to start by saying that I really don't like to do many celebrity post. But certain new developments in pop culture news have pushed me to this. Now lets begin. First this just in Beyonce' and Lady Gaga to do the Video Phone remix together. My gay hormones are already raging over this collabo. Who would have thought the Queen of R&B and the H.B.I.C of Pop would be making a video together. Two of the best female artist in the game will be going head to head on the that video, and i am sure the fashion will be to die for. I can't wait. Now the only thing I fear is that Beyonce' might not "bring it" like she should and get slayed on her own song. But I'm sure she got that shit on lock. Speaking of Lady Gaga since the cancellation of her and Kanye West tour (wipe tear now) she will be doing her own tour called The Monster Ball Tour. When i tell you i can't fucking wait!!! Arggggg Miss Lady is gonna devour. The promotion poster looks fucking hot. And now for the most jaw dropping news of all. Rihanna is back in the studio THANK GOD!!! I am really looking forward to hearing her on a solo track. I am tired of playing Good Girl Gone Bad to get my Rihanna fix. This should be very interesting. I would like to take time and do a thanks to all the people who read this blog and have favorited thanks so much.

0 comments: